Unfortunately, as samples tend to be turned into libraries on an as-needed basis, the organic nature of the evolution means that sometimes the code is not as well planned out and organized (or just not as pretty) as one would like it to be. I was called out for this several months ago, so with some corporate and community support I endeavored to re-write the library and clean it up using more modern techniques and tools.
Over the past 2 or 3 months I have rewritten the prior two libraries. They are now consolidated into one library, written in ES6, transpiled with babel, packed with webpack, built with gulp, and unit tested with mocha and chai. I feel pretty hip saying all those buzzwords in a single sentence, but I digress. In addition to the re-write, I’ve added a few more features and cleaned up existing ones.
Feedback welcome. Enjoy.